WP Club Card
WP CLUB AND WP CLUB CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. WP CLUB
The loyalty program, called "WP Club", created exclusively for customers of WP Lavori in corso S.r.l., allows customers to participate in all sales promotions and special initiatives reserved exclusively for our customers and promoted in stores or on the www.wpstore.it and www.wpstore.com. website. Specifically, customers will be granted discounts and promotions determined and communicated on the basis of the sales promotion in progress at that time.
WP Club is owned by WP Lavori in corso S.r.l. and any customer over the age of 18 can participate, free of charge, after completing and signing the application form in the store or through placing an order on the www.wpstore.it and www.wpstore.com website.
Membership of the WP Club is strictly personal and cannot be assigned and/or transferred to third parties either by deed or by succession in the event of the death of the customer in question. Anyone who joins the WP Club can participate in all promotions and initiatives at stores or on the www.wpstore.it and www.wpstore.com. websites.
The applicant is bound by the conditions contained herein from the moment of subscription. The customer may subsequently withdraw from the WP Club at any time, by notifying the store or via email to email@example.com. In this case, WP Lavori in corso S.r.l. will delete all related personal data collected.
If the customer does not consent to subscribing to the WP Club and complete the relative application form, they will not be able to take advantage of the benefits offered to WP Club members.
WP Lavori in corso S.r.l. reserves the right to modify or cancel these Terms and Conditions at any time, including the elimination of the WP Club, promptly notifying customers at the address they have provided – such an event will not entitle the customer to any right to compensation.
The customer also undertakes to promptly notify any changes to their personal data to the issuing store, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. WP CLUB CARD
The WP Club Card initiative (hereafter, for brevity, the “Initiative”) was created exclusively for customers of WP Lavori in Corso S.r.l. (hereinafter “Customer/s”) enrolled in the WP Club loyalty programme (hereinafter, the “WP”). The initiative does not constitute a prize competition, pursuant to art. 6(1) (c-bis) of Italian Presidential Decree No. 430 of 26 October 2001 (as supplemented by art. 22 bis of Law No. 116/2014, converting Decree No. 91/2014 into law).
- Participation in the Initiative is free of charge, strictly personal and not assignable and/or transferable to third parties, either by means of a deed between living persons or by inheritance in the event the of death of the Customer. The Initiative is reserved for natural persons aged over 18.
- The Initiative entails the awarding of cumulative points (hereinafter, “Point” or “Points”) on purchases made in WP stores in Italy, as listed in Annex A to these Rules, and/or on the websites wpstore.it during the period from 01/02/2021 to 31/12/2021. In particular:
- 1 Point will be awarded for every Euro spent on a non-discounted product;
- 5 Points will be awarded for every Euro spent on a discounted product, regardless of the amount of the discount.
Upon reaching the following thresholds, the Points will entitle Customers to apply for a shopping voucher (hereinafter the “Voucher”), to be used at the time of purchasing new products only and exclusively in the Physical Stores listed in Annex A, starting from the purchase following the one that generated the Points:
- Upon reaching 600 points, the Customer will be entitled to a EUR 50.00 Voucher;
- Upon reaching 900 points, the Customer will be entitled to a EUR 80.00 Voucher;
- Upon reaching 1,200 points, the Customer will be entitled to a EUR 110.00 Voucher;
- Upon reaching 1,800 points, the Customer will be entitled to a EUR 170.00 Voucher.
- Vouchers may be accumulated by and no later than 31/12/2021 and may be used until 31/03/2022. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. After 31/03/2022, Points will be reset to zero and may no longer be used to obtain Vouchers.
- Points will be assigned using an automated procedure and will be credited at the time of issue of the receipt or following the dispatch of the orders placed online. Collected points will be automatically cancelled once used.
- In the event of purchased products being returned, Points will be updated based on the price of the returned products.
- WP reserves the right to cancel Points if their use is found not to comply with these Rules.
- For information or to make a report, please call WP on +39.51.0825000 or e-mail email@example.com
- Participation in the Initiative implies acceptance of the conditions set out in these Rules, the most up-to-date version of which will always be available for consultation at the stores listed in Annex A.
WP Store Bologna – Via Clavature 4, Bologna
WP Store Florence – Via Della Vigna Nuova 75/R, Firenze
WP Store Milan – Via Borgogna 3, Milano
WP Store Riccione – Viale Virgilio 17, Riccione
Barbour Store Bologna – Galleria Cavour 2C-2D-2E, Bologna
Barbour Store Milan – Corso Genova 1, Milano
Barbour Store Rome – Via del Leoncino, 23, Roma
Barbour Store Turin – Via Maria Vittoria 2, Torino
Barbour Store Padua – Via Marsilio da Padova, 22/a, Padova
Baracuta Store Milan – Via De Amicis 24, Milano