WP Club Card
WP CLUB CARD RULES
The WP Club Card initiative (hereafter, for brevity, the “Initiative”) was created exclusively for customers of WP Lavori in Corso S.r.l. (hereinafter “WP”) enrolled in the WP Club loyalty programme (hereinafter, the “Customer”). The Initiative does not constitute a prize competition, pursuant to art. 6(1)(c-bis) of Italian Presidential Decree no. 430 of 26 October 2001 (as supplemented by art. 22 bis of Law no. 116/2014, the conversion into law of Law Decree no. 91/2014).
1. Participation in the Initiative is free of charge, strictly personal and not assignable and/or transferable to third parties, either by means of a deed between living persons or by inheritance in the event of death. The Initiative is reserved for natural persons aged over 18 and residing in Italy.
2. The Initiative envisages the awarding of cumulative points (hereinafter, the “Point” or “Points”) on purchases made at points of sale of the WP chain in Italy, as listed in Annex A to these Rules (including orders sent through the Instagram profile @wpstore.it), hereinafter the “Store(s)”, during the period from 04/04/2022 to 31/12/2022. In particular:
- 1 Point will be awarded for every EUR 1 spent on a non-discounted product;
- 5 Points will be awarded for every EUR 1 spent on a discounted product, regardless of the amount of the discount.
3. Upon reaching the following thresholds, the Points will entitle Customers to apply for a shopping voucher (hereinafter the “Voucher”), to be used at the time of purchasing new products (with no limitations) in the Stores, starting from the purchase following the one that generated the Points:
- Upon reaching 600 points, the Customer will be entitled to a EUR 50.00 Voucher;
- Upon reaching 900 points, the Customer will be entitled to a EUR 80.00 Voucher;
- Upon reaching 1,200 points, the Customer will be entitled to a EUR 110.00 Voucher;
- Upon reaching 1,800 points, the Customer will be entitled to a EUR 170.00 Voucher.
4. Vouchers may be accumulated at any Store by 31/12/2022 and may be used until 31/03/2023. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. After 31/03/2023, the Points will be reset to zero and may no longer be used to obtain Vouchers.
5. To be awarded Points, Customers should provide the Store staff with the code received upon joining the WP Club loyalty programme; the Points will then be awarded upon issuance of the receipt for the purchases or upon sending orders through the online points of sale. The Points collected will be automatically cancelled once used.
6. In the event of returning the products purchased, the Points will be updated based on the price of the returned products.
7. WP reserves the right to cancel Points if their use is found not to comply with these Rules.
8. For information or to make a report, please call WP on +39.51.0825000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Participation in the Initiative implies acceptance of the conditions set out in these Rules, the most up-to-date version of which will always be available for consultation at the points of sale listed in Annex A.
Wp Store Bologna - Via Clavature 4 - Bologna
Wp Store Firenze - Via Della Vigna Nuova 75/R – Firenze
Wp Store Riccione - Viale Virgilio 17 - Riccione
Barbour Store Bologna - Galleria Cavour 2C-2D-2E - Bologna
Barbour Store Milano - Corso Genova 1 – Milano
Barbour Store Roma - Via del Leoncino, 23 – Roma
Barbour Store Torino - Via Maria Vittoria 2 - Torino
Baracuta Store Milano - Via De Amicis 24 – Milano