• Baracuta uses UK sizes. Our G9’s fit is slim and close-fitting. If you prefer to wear it over other layers, we suggest selecting a larger size. If you do not use UK sizes, please refer to our size guide for conversions.
• Model is wearing a UK size 42
• Slim Fit
There are few garments more quintessentially British than the Baracuta G9 Jacket, which is the one and only, original Harrington Jacket. It's a true cross-cultural piece, and to this day it has been designed and made in the UK since 1937. It's lined with the iconic Fraser Tartan lining, made from breathable Coolmax® fabric. Other features include, the classic two-button collar, deep pockets made to hold two golf balls, ribbed cuffs, and hem. Finished off with the unmistakable umbrella back yoke designed to keep rainwater at bay, Baracuta's got your back covered - literally! Made in the UK from the get-go and created for unpredictable British weather, it can also be worn in any setting, by any person and in any season.
- • Umbrella back yoke
- • Ribbed tone-on-tone Dog Ear collar with a double button closure in personalised Baracuta buttons
- • Two-way logoed zip
- • Raglan sleeves for extra movement
- • Two diagonal frontal pockets with a single button closure
- • Ribbed tone-on-tone cuffs and waistband for extra protection
- • Internal pocket in external cloth with personalised Baracuta button closure
- • Fraser Tartan lining in 100% breathable Coolmax® Cotton
- • Made in our famous cotton blend Baracuta Cloth
- • Coated in a WR treatment making it water repellent
- • Slim Fit
- • Made in the UK
Shell: 58% Polyester 42% Cotton;
Lining: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester;
Lining 2: 100% Polyester
Machine wash at max 30°c delicate cycle; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; cool iron; dry clean professionally; wash separately.
Shipping - Free Shipping for all orders with DHL Express
1-5 working days to Italy , 3-8 working days to all other destinations
Returns - a return fee of 10€ is applied. In case of faulty items, no fees will be applied. Easy and quick returns within 14 days from the order's receipt. Please CLICK HERE for more details
For any further information about our shipping, return and refund policies, please read our FAQ